Re: [OM] long night time exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] long night time exposures
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 16:21:27 -0500
Joel (Stray Cat) Wilcox graced our presence with this statement:
> I've been inactive on the list for quite a while.  It is good to see
> that you are still applying the universal response to all perplexities.

Welcome back, o friend! We have missed you! Saw that you were out in
the mountains with your brother!  In a couple of weeks the UP will be
in full regalia!

Yes, the universal response to all photographic perplexities is
definitely to use film. Gotta say, though, that with this OM kit, I'm
hard pressed to really see much reason to shoot anything but. Life is
too short to use camera systems that I don't really enjoy.

So, about that Zuikofest....

AG (Monday and Wednesday nights) Schnozz