[OM] Back after many harrowing adventures

Subject: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:18:44 -0400 (EDT)
>Nope, we are still on the move. Left Mike and Marnie's yesterday morn
after an
>excellent visit, made good our escape to
>Maine and are currently in So. Freeport til our peregrination to Round
Pond. We
>also got to see the lovely prints you
>made of Mike's flower images.

>Travelin' Moose

Yes very nice to see Moose and Carol Ann again. I think he has some
very nice shots too--can't wait to see them after they are processed.
He was able to see Bob's impressively  nice printing job before I
mailed two of them them out. He was able to spot very subtle residual
evidence
of focus stacking (minimimized by a few of Bob's PP manipulations and
excellent choice of papers)  but doubt few other mortals would.

Great  that the the harrowing adventures turned out well and am jealous
of Moose being able to visit Bob in Round Pond again.
Hope to make it up there soon.

Mike