Re: [OM] Lens design, bokeh, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens design, bokeh, etc.
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 09:37:41 +0800
The clarity of the face is created by the special lighting. OOF characters
is different though, you can use a wide angle lens still get good OOF
effect. Of course here you don't need a wide angle lens for this portrait.
The standard 85mm portrait for 35mm may not be able to create this effect
but this also depends on the background distance, LF can do even the
background is very close. With 35mm system you may use a longer lens like
180mm but the perspective is different.

C.H.Ling