Re: [OM] LCD monitor recommendations?

Subject: Re: [OM] LCD monitor recommendations?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:33:00 -0500
Thanks, CH.  This one just might be perfect.  I thought it was good at
$289 from NewEgg.com but then I checked Dell's site since I couldn't
tell if the height was adjustable.  Yes, the height is adjustable and it
also rotates for portrait view.  And Dell is selling it for only $230.
There is also a 24" with 1200 pixel (vs. 1080) vertical height but the
discounted price is not near as attractive at $499.
<http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-2807&~ck=baynoteSearch&baynote_bnrank=1&baynote_irrank=0>

Chuck Norcutt