Re: [OM] LCD monitor recommendations?

Subject: Re: [OM] LCD monitor recommendations?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:58:50 +0000
I was going to use the portrait orientation for processing that orientation of
image when I needed it.  Otherwise the spare screen will have the controls
available while the main screen will have the photo.  Of course, that might all
be too much trouble.

But I can also use the spare display for my MacBook Air when I want to operate
elsewhere in the house but with photos.

Chris