[OM] Iowa Zuikofest redux

Subject: [OM] Iowa Zuikofest redux
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:22:09 -0600
Tom sends his greetings.

We had a great time talking families, jobs, cars and of course, cameras.

Joel wisely kept the 28/2 hidden. The 50/1.2 was very cool, though.
Hmm. wouldn't a trade of a 50/1.8 and 50/1.4 be equal to a 50/1.2?
After all, the aggregate brightness is about the same.

Tom's family has ballooned. He's gone from 2 to 7 kids in very short
time. Four in diapers. In spite of that, he appears healthy, happy and
relaxed. Amazingly, he does get to keep his 911 as his commutemobile.
His wife drives the faster car. A 12-second station wagon. :)

Talk about an eclectic collection of cameras. Tom had a sweet little
Sony 5n kit, I brought the drool-factory OM kit and Joel had some
great OM lenses, but also brought a really ugly camera that caused
both Tom and me to recoil in shock.

OK, OK, a little hyperbole. :)

Both guys had great fun dry-firing the OM-4T/MD2/35-80 at 5fps.

I had a good time and am proud to call both Tom and Joel my friends.

AG