[OM] 90/2.0 Macro + Pan F = Smile

Subject: [OM] 90/2.0 Macro + Pan F = Smile
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:37:00 +0200
Every time I develop a roll of Pan F where I used predominantly the
90/2.0, I realise how privileged I am to be using this combination.
It's just about the most pleasing that 35mm film has to offer. These
were from my most recent roll (developed in the kitchen sink,
currently darkroom-less, which is a whole separate crisis):

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/072/5/7/tanning_by_philosomatographer-d4sm68i.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/072/4/9/artistic_irrigation_by_philosomatographer-d4sm65x.jpg
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/072/b/4/water_lily_pond_1_by_philosomatographer-d4sm61s.jpg
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/072/1/d/floral_sundial_by_philosomatographer-d4sm66x.jpg

Excuse the hint of grain (Pan F darkroom prints have none
appreciable). Scanning 35mm film on an Epson V700 is just about as
much fun (and effective) as... as... darn, can't think of an analogy.
But it sucks. I'll print these properly when I have the means again
someday. I've made friends with the focusing accuracy of the 2-series
focusing screen it seems, much as I have a little side-flirtation with
a Nikon F viewfinder going on. But the olympus lenses are where it's
"at", for sure.

What do you guys think of these? Not even Moose can criticise the
*perfect* bokeh in these :-)
Oh darn, now I've asked for it.

Dawid