Re: [OM] OT: Change of car

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Change of car
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 13:56:41 -0700
On 4/3/2012 4:31 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
> My excuse is that the Yeti has a fair amount of poke and is fun to drive;
> and I can green-lane for a bit if I want to.

Looks like a Yeti might be interesting, but they aren't imported into the US,
at least as yet. The convertible might be
just the thing to tow behind our RV on long trips. Not sure about something
like that, but I've been investigating.

I didn't realize there are no current or recent small 4WDs in the US, let alone
with openability to the sky. I realize
the Suzuki Samurai, Vitara, Tracker, etc. weren't great cars, but they were
small, light, cheap and look just the thing
for a tow along. Something to run into town or up a dirt road without unhooking
and packing up the Turtle might be quite
nice.

Travelin' Moose