[OM] (OM) Fuji Reala 100 asa

Subject: [OM] (OM) Fuji Reala 100 asa
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 13:28:05 +0000
Seems like it's only available in 120, from a quick check at BH and Adorama.
I wonder why that is. It was/is a great film in 35mm, esp. in mixed
lighting. Ektar is great too, and ultimately probably sharper but fuji had a
nice palette with Reala.  Chances are there's still some in the pipeline or
secondary market if need be though.

Ektar won't disappoint; if that's the only choice you have, it's a good one.

-Ed