Re: [OM] Was an Introduction, now OM-D questions.

Subject: Re: [OM] Was an Introduction, now OM-D questions.
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:44:51 -0700

> I've never seen an OM-D let alone own one but I do own a copy of
> the PDF manual downloaded from Oly.

Thanks, Chuck. I'd already downloaded and studied the manual, but - obviously -

missed that part.

As for writing Oly, I've done that, too.  But so far, no reply.

As for a "well stocked dealer"... I've been able to find 3 OM-D's in western
Canada ... all between 4 and 14 hour drive from me!

Call me old fashioned, but I want to play with something, before I plunk down
my 2K$ or so.

Thanks, again, for your help.

David.