Re: [OM] Godspeed, Neil Armstrong

Subject: Re: [OM] Godspeed, Neil Armstrong
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 23:14:17 +0200
Hear, hear!
He was just one man in a very large group of people that accomplished
the seemingly-impossible in the Apollo program, but he is the
posterchild; the symbol of it all.

May the U.S.A. one day again attain the technological heights it did
back in the 1960s. Growing up in South Africa, even I as a child was
totally enamoured with your aeronautical accomplishments, hoarding book
after book on the subject.

kind regards,
Dawid Loubser