Re: [OM] Looking to sell my Olympus OM-F SLR

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking to sell my Olympus OM-F SLR
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:14:55 -0400
Although I have no interest in the OM-F or a 50mm AF lens a collector
might if the camera is in exceptionally good condition.  I also have no
interest in a 49mm linear polarizer but someone might.

But I might be interested in the flash if it's a T-32 at the right price
and the camera bag if it's an Olympus Compartment Case - M with
everything (especially the lens pockets) in good condition)
<http://olympus.dementix.org/eSIF/om-sif/casegroup/compartment_case_m.htm>
or other similar case with lens pockets.

And although I have no interest in it I think the right Pelican case
might be more valuable than everything else.

Chuck Norcutt