Re: [OM] SANDY SPARED US

Subject: Re: [OM] SANDY SPARED US
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 18:06:28 -0400
Not a chance.  Yes, your service stays working but you charge way, way
too much (if your name is Verizon).  I have a cell phone for when VOIP
doesn't work (which hasn't happened to me yet).  I'll take my chances
since I live pretty far from the coast... at least when I'm in New York.
  :-)

Chuck Norcutt