Re: [OM] Applications for mobile devices

Subject: Re: [OM] Applications for mobile devices
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 21:06:33 +0100
Le 29 déc. 12 à 20:09, Mike Lazzari a écrit :

>> About the only thing to do if I _must_  be able to use a cell phone
>> (see
> b above) is to use an antenna up in a tree with an amplifier.

Reminds me of my younger years when I built an antenna in the attic by
spinning 634 meters or so of copper wire to tune in to the BBC World
Service on MW ... long gone technologies with the internet, you can
now access any radio station worldwide, fading free and nearly HiFi,
in two clicks ...

Philippe