Re: [OM] TOPE2 -totally off topic - now coffee -Ian

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE2 -totally off topic - now coffee -Ian
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:21:01 +0100
Le 16 janv. 13 à 16:35, SwissPace a écrit :

> the milk is added after although if brewing just one cup I usually
> cheat and add
> milk just before the tea has finished brewing as it slows down the
> final
> brewing process allowing more accurate timing for the  perfect brew,

thanks for the tips

> £22,500 !!! must have been big cakes of tea

About 10 inches in diameter and 2 or 3 thick. It looked very compact.
Being respectful of good manners, I didn't dare ask for its weight ...

> although I do admit to
> splashing out on a special edition bottle of penderyn whisky as a
> Christmas present for myself its still safely stored in its nice
> wooden
> box which can be seen here.
>
> <http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATESTNEWS/LATEST-NEWS-2013-Another-Year/27434864_xBFGRC#!i=2307657085&k=MGmc984&lb=1&s=L

WOW, that looks like serious stuff!

I've never tasted Welsh whiskies, or they're too strong for me to
remember ...
I'm usually an Islay type of person, but I'll give it a try and report.

Yum! they say peaty on the site on which I checked its availability
here :-)

Ph