[OM] E-M5 battery life

Subject: [OM] E-M5 battery life
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 11:08:46 -0500
I got a bit of a shock the other day when my E-M5 started flashing
battery warnings after about 80 shots.  I cursed myself for not carrying
a spare but finished what I was shooting which took the total to about
100 shots.  I was truly startled that I had gotten so little shooting
out of a freshly charged Oly battery.

Just now I was reviewing menu settings and see that the battery warning
level is a programmable item which I had not noticed earlier.  Now I'm
not sure where the warning level had been but I moved it to the lowest
level.  Any E-M5 shooters have an estimate about how many shots I should
get?  I'm used to 400 (maybe even 500) from the Canon 5D.  I realize
that the large display and EVF are probably battery eaters but I hope
it's at least 200.  Maybe I always have to carry 2 spares?

Chuck Norcutt