Re: [OM] IMG: Beans and Tortillas!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Beans and Tortillas!
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:47:04 +0100
In 1985 I went on holiday to the USSR in those days quite an adventure
(sigh! I do feel sorry for young ones now as its more so difficult to
find adventure) anyway we were on a coach when the driver stopped to
assist another coach full of American tourists, some of whom had
dismounted their coach with one looking around and then asking in a very
load voice " Goddamit is there a McDonalds around here any place!"