Re: [OM] OK, now this is better

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, now this is better
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 23:22:08 +0000
Ken-
Yes, Englewood Camera is a great place. That's where I got my big tripod.

I've also found The Camera Trader on 2650 W Hampden Ave in Englewood a fun
place to look around.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community
I will be out of the office from July 4th through July 12th.