Re: [OM] New wheeled camera bag - Not quite what I expected

Subject: Re: [OM] New wheeled camera bag - Not quite what I expected
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 20:41:09 +0100
I gather that BMW went a little cheaper with its later cars (my X1 does not
have the most expensive-looking interior, but then it is a cheaper model).  I
have always like the interior of German cars, but I wouldn't swap a BMW or Audi
for a Merc.

Which model is yours, Ken.  What power is the "tiny 3L"?  Really, the cc
indicates little in terms of pulling power: European companies have always made
better use of the engine, size for size, than US makers have.

Chris