Re: [OM] IMG: Africa

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Africa
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:02:58 -0700
Nice photos from the Mara, Tina. We loved our time there last year. Kenya
photos are on my Google+ including far too many from my daughter's wedding
in Nairobi.

For those who may view them... Sadly, the gentleman pictured who tied our
turbans for us lost one of his sons and his mother in the recent Westgate
Mall attack.

---
Scott