Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - two more shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - two more shots
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 08:44:45 -0600
> But there was too much hair in each shot.  It's not that I'm envious or
> anything, but people's hair should be rationed for public appearances.  They
> can have as much as they like in private, but obvious shows of excessive
> heads of hair should be against any code of polite society.
>
> Again I stress, I am not envious of their ability to grow all that hair, it's
> just that it's over the top . . .
>
> I'll talk about excessively long pony tails in other company ;-)

As one of the individuals on this list who are not follicly
challenged, I'm going to say that it's sometimes a curse. All the time
spent washing, conditiioning, drying, curling, straightening,
primping, brushing, teasing, coloring...

But, in my case, it's worth maybe 10 years of age improvement.

The hard part is when growing out the hair, there is a point where it
isn't long enough to tie back in a pony tail and it is constantly
getting in your face. On a windy day, trying to photograph, it's
downright evil. I rarely wear hats, so that point of the cycle is
miserable. Unfortunately, the hair is thinning some. I realized that
my brushes were causing a bunch of hair loss.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx