Re: [OM] Redneck

Subject: Re: [OM] Redneck
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 18:48:05 -0400
Calling someone in Indiana with a Confederate flag on their truck a redneck is
entirely too kind. In the deep south, there's always the chance that you've
encountered some misguided soul who is just trying to establish some kind of
weird southernness. I know this because back in my youth I used to carry a
Confederate flag around and never once thought of it as being racist or
insensitive. (Yeah, well, we were all stupid in our youth.) Today, however,
anyone north of the Mason-Dixon displaying the Confederate flag is
automatically a worthless, no count racist bigoted son of a bitch unless proved
otherwise. Photojournalism notwithstanding, I wouldn't give the sorry mother
stabbers and father rapers the honor of wasting a frame of film on their pile
of shit trucks.

But that's just me.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal