Re: [OM] IMG: Titis Parisiens and a question

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Titis Parisiens and a question
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 11:09:40 -0500
On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 12:35 PM, philippe.amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>wrote:

> I was in Paris last Saturday and had to get to the drugstore near my
> daughter's place.
>
> I found this friendly pair among endangered species deserved
> "immortality" and asked them if I could take a snap, which they
> spontaneously agreed to.
>
> So my question now is which one do you think works better if either
> does. And why svp.
>
> a)
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/370977-1/Paris-Hardware+Store+2-4113.jpg
>
> or b)
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/370973-1/Paris-Hardware+Store+3-4114.jpg

Sorry, I'm late to this.  I like A.  Regardless of surroundings, I like the
man's expression better.  In B, he seems to be thinking, "Why does this
dood need more than one pitcher?"  Same thing with the lady.  In first she
seems to be thinking, "Maybe he'll buy something!"  In the second, "Is he
going to buy something or what?"

I'm sure this is more about me than your photos.  They are both rewarding.

Joel W.