Re: [OM] Car door locks, was: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo

Subject: Re: [OM] Car door locks, was: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 08:54:07 -0700
It's getting wierder and weirder when it comes to door locks. With the
BMW, you aren't completely safe having the key inside and the windows
down. There are certain cirmumstances where the windows will close all
on their own depending on options and settings. I never left the
vehicle with the key inside. At a gas station, I always pocket the
key.

I've had one vehicle in my life that I consistanty locked myself out
of. A Toyota pick up. I must have done that a dozen or more times. My
last Grand Cherokee is the same thing. I've locked myself out several
times. But nothing else.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx