Re: [OM] Fast Eggs

Subject: Re: [OM] Fast Eggs
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 01:49:42 -0800
On 1/19/2014 12:56 AM, Andrew Fildes wrote:
> That's the way. I have reservations about a non-stick pan but it does take a
> while to condition a regular pan.

As often comes up here, I'm a pragmatist about physical matters, which tends to
come up when folks natter on about
theoretical ideas that don't agree with my practical experience.

Same thing with cooking. I have too many pans, from my mother's cast iron
through professional ones. I use for omelettes
the one that makes them best in my hands. Professional brand*, perfect shape,
eggscellent coating.

> And yes, more is less.

Ah well, drop by and see if it's always true. :-)

Practical Moose

* No, not one of the brands advertised to the masses as pro, although I have
some, and they are pretty good, one sold to
chefs and kitchens.