Re: [OM] At the Museums

Subject: Re: [OM] At the Museums
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:58:34 -0400
Bay Photo in California. I gravitated to them from Miller’s a while back. I
don’t do the volume that Miller’s likes, though they have been kind enough not
to mention it. Bay also uses a very nice RIP on its printers that doesn’t
require me to resize my photos. I convert them to 300 ppi tiffs out of
Lightroom and Bay does all the rezzing. Miller’s and other labs have required
me to do the rezzing myself, and I’m not as good at it as those very high
dollar RIPs.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal