Re: [OM] OT: Life in Tempe

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Life in Tempe
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:51:23 +0100
I have often said, on this List as well as elsewhere, that the pilot's
workcycle, "Lookout – Attitude – Instruments", should be taught to and used by
all drivers, suitably adjusted for driving.  "Lookout – Road Position –
Instruments"  might work.  Too many drivers think that driving is easy and
requires minimum attention.  This includes the half-wits who read while driving
. . .

Chris