Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: The virtues of RAW (was:, Divertimento)

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: The virtues of RAW (was:, Divertimento)
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 13:04:58 -0400
Well, tastes change and vary for a lot of reasons. I have no doubt the Bud
drinker thinks Guinness Stout tastes like horse piss as well. "Weak" coffee
drinkers won't go near the brew I prefer. Icelanders love rotten fish that
I wouldn't abide in the same room. My ancestors wouldn't eat a duck unless
it hung outside for a month. And those ancient Elgin Marbles we admire so,
the ancient Greeks painted them all sorts of tawdry colors that would make
us scream. So who is right?

Charlie