Re: [OM] Risking the Wrath

Subject: Re: [OM] Risking the Wrath
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 11:35:35 -0800
On 12/1/2014 4:20 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
That seems satisfyingly overcooked. A very large print could be nice, if done properly. Based on the web
image, I’d start with something such as Epson Ultra Smooth Fine Art paper. If it turned out some
texture would work, I’l go for Epson’s Velvet Fine Art. The trick would be to tone down the
yellow-orange (sun?) so that it doesn’t look all digital. Smooth tonal gradations rather than abrupt.

Just musing aloud.

I first saw it as a large print on a co-op wall; only looked up on his web site later. It is smooth; the subtlety of the tonal graduations is a good part of what I find attractive about it. It was also cheaper there.

Graduated Moose