Re: [OM] will a TV do this?

Subject: Re: [OM] will a TV do this?
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 15:01:32 +0000
In anyone's interested I have a complete unused Raspberry Pi set up to
clear out for a bargain price.

Includes:

   -  a BNIB circuit board,
   -  a protective (transparent perspex) box,
   -  USB psu and cable,
   -  8GB SD card (I think I loaded Debian onto it in preparation for
   playing with it (which never happened) but it wouldn't be the latest
   version now anyway),
   -  BNIB Belkin wifi dongle,
   -  BNIB mini wireless keyboard with touch-mouse incorporated

Let me know off-list,
cheers
jez