Re: [OM] Californians are weather weenies

Subject: Re: [OM] Californians are weather weenies
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 10:24:58 -0800
On 12/30/2014 4:45 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
I remember these shots. It seems to me that (at least the first one) you commented that these had been adjusted for distortion even though they not be architectural shots with clearly recognizable straight and rectangular elements. I was a bit surprised but your comparative images showed the difference.

That Tammy 17-35 is pretty bulgy in the middle @ 17 mm. The M.Z.9-18 @ 9 mm is
less so, even before the auto correction.

The 9-18 will get a workout soon. We think South Carolina is warm enough for us. We are going to Florida to prepare our place for sale. The 9-18 will be called on to make the sale photos. Otherwise it would have been the Tammy 20-40 on the 5D.

Good Luck with both shooting and esp. the sale!

Lucky Moose