Re: [OM] Californians are weather weenies

Subject: Re: [OM] Californians are weather weenies
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 19:45:26 -0600
Like the announcer this morning that said, "Next - we're tracking a monster
storm that threatens to dump snow on the entire country and ruin the travel
plans of millions"?

Like that?

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach