Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: Christmas in Alicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: Christmas in Alicante
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 14:39:16 -0500
Excellent selection. Cheeta seemed to be in her element. The official portrait
is very nice, but did I notice the absence of Taco? Being a cat? Also being a
cat in the last one, in Monica’s lap. My favorites are the candids of Monica
laughing at Moses’ joke, and the look on her face as he’s holding the bottle of
brandy.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal