Re: [OM] IMG: Selfie in Veñales

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Selfie in Veñales
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:19:01 +0000
No, I assumed that it was pointing towards her, as had all the tourists I saw.
But I was addressing the principle of sticks protruding in front of people.

A human is not a selfie-stick, Moose.  A human, even with a big hat (:-)) has
eyes and avoids hitting objects or people.

I often offer to take photos of people on tour, particularly couples (whether
or not a pretty girl is involved).  I always try to do as good a job with
framing and exposure as I can.

Chris