Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 17:15:59 -0500
It annoys me that the best fish & chips I've had in the States is the dark side
of the moon compared with the best I've had in the UK--and I'm sure I haven't
had the best of either, but chance and circumstance have led me to very
good/WOW in the UK and not-so-hot/Yuck in the US. (No Yucks in the UK. Okay,
once, at the only functioning pub in Cannich. Fish, Yuck. Chips, excellent.)
Who'd a thunk, me living on the coast of Maine? On the other hand, fried clams
and oysters here are superb, if you know where to go, but the fries still can't
hold a candle to proper chips.

--Bob MacChip

PS: I'm told the fries at McDonald's in the UK are nothing but oil and
potatoes, whereas ours have around 19 additives.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.