Re: [OM] Image resolution

Subject: Re: [OM] Image resolution
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 13:31:15 -0700
On 5/18/2016 6:55 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
What filter is over the lens? Why? The only two filters you need in digital photography are polarizers and ND filters.

Nope, it's three. A strong UV filter is needed at high altitude, to avoid UV affecting the blue channel. The problem of light that our eyes cannot see adding to the blue channel can actually be worse than it was with film.

I don't see a  need for either one here.

Agreed.

Trinity Moose