Re: [OM] OT: Grocery Catergbories

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Grocery Catergbories
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 03:00:16 -0700
On 6/14/2016 10:20 PM, ChrisB wrote:
Yes, the tap water in the UK is good enough to drink, Chris :-)  Mind you, that
doesn’t stop me carrying a bottle with a filter in; perhaps I just like gadgets.

Slight misunderstanding, *'**Enhanced water* is a category of beverages that are marketed as water, but which contain additional ingredients, ranging from natural or artificial flavors, sugar, sweeteners, vitamins, minerals and other "enhancements."'

The ones that the other Chris mentioned aren't actually in that category.

The vast majority of US residents have water that is safe to drink. Many, probably a majority, have water that is safe and tastes good to excellent, out of the tap. Our water here is snow melt from the high Sierras, and both safe and healthful. Carol nevertheless has a filter pitcher in the kitchen, and I dutifully use that water for cooking.

I personally prefer to drink a local fizzy water, for the bubbles and particular taste. I also like that it doesn't spill when I knock it off or over. :-)

A. Float Moose