Re: [OM] Doom-laden . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Doom-laden . . .
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 12:10:50 +0100
I went to the Battle Of Britain Day Flypast at Goodwood last September.
They had (iirc) 39 Spits and Hurricanes flying. The spiel in the programme
explained that the organiser had contacted the owners of all known flying
Spits and invited them to participate. One came from California, having
dismantled his plane, put it in a container and reassembled it over here !
It was a sensory wow to see, hear, smell all that stuff happening.
Jez.