Re: [OM] Megapixels and definition

Subject: Re: [OM] Megapixels and definition
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 20:34:06 -0400
You have the wrong idea about who the audience is. There are 450 households in this development thus approximately 900 people. 37 signed up for my photo class (Based on experience elsewhere I had expected 10-12) and 17 finished. Of those 17, 5 have requested an editing class. Two already own PSE and the other 3 have agreed to buy it. While I'm sure these folks have smart phones these 5 also own Nikon or Canon APS-C DSLRs.

Chuck Norcutt