Re: [OM] B&W printing

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W printing
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 13:44:37 -0800
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

For a really lovely place to stay in NE Oregon, check out Joseph. Beautiful
valley with nice lake and the scenic Wallowa
Mtns (still snow capped in Late July) on the south end. Pretty town, nice
people, good food, at least one good looking
brewery/restaurant we missed visiting, had already eaten when we saw it. We stayed
in a motel & RV park just north of
town. Got a beautiful site in the back, under trees, along a creek.
Did you take the cable car to the top? Wonderful vistas from there!

Did we know it existed? Didn't take it. Next time.

I realize you’re no longer in the neighbourhood, but another thing to check out in the
vicinity is Oyahe Canyon. Gravel road the last time I checked (many years ago), but worth it.
It’s sort of a mini Hell’s Canyon.

Well, neighborhood is relative. Look s like a full day's drive from Joseph.

Then there’s Hell’s Canyon… stop it! You’re making me homesick!

OK, Sorry. ;-)

Grounded Moose