Re: [OM] Zone-10 website stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] Zone-10 website stuff
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 06:46:41 +0100
I think with hosting, once you have found a provider that works well, it is
good to stay with them. I use a Danish hosting service for my PAW site
(fotocycle.dk) and they have been excellent over the years, both in terms of
uptime and in terms of support when something has gone wrong (very rarely). My
frozenlight.eu site is hosted in the Netherlands, by a company that used to be
owned by my former employer Claranet but is now part of an Italian company.
Again, very reliable service, and I know the data centre from personal visits,
albeit not in recent years.

I have used both of these providers for more than 10 years.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain