Re: [OM] Zone-10 website stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] Zone-10 website stuff
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 14:01:56 +0100
I am using midphase - very happy and have unlimited bandwidth and storage - costs just under 400USD for 3 years for linux professional unlimited -  although I only have about 10 websites hosted and not really using that much storage and I don't think they generate that much traffic, never had any issues though and as best as I know the server is always up.

IanW