Re: [OM] OT: Cell Phones

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Cell Phones
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 18:29:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Yep, I realise that this isn't the latest and greatest phone, but then
I've been getting by for years with a less-than-no-frills flip phone.  I saw
that the simple $15/month prepaid plan gives me more talk and text than I
normally use in six months.  I'll have to see if you can purchase additional
service days.

>Well, just remember that this is a really cheap phone and you get what
>you pay for. So far it works for me but all I do is phone and text and
>an app for docx and pdf. I don't use the browser and I only use wifi so
>don't burn through minutes on data. Also remember that it only works for
>TMobile and ATT networks. Make sure it ships with the correct SIM.
>
>Be careful that you don't cripple it by "de-googlefying" it. Android
>seems to be pretty tightly integrated with google stuff.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson