Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 06:01:00 -0700
I needed to replace my car last year and found a used 2015 accord with 6 speed
manual. Nice car. I also acquired my wife's leased Jeep Cherokee that never
seems to know how to make up its automatic gear mind.

And I do use the Auto button a lot in camera raw. ACR has many gears to figure
out. And compared to all the other expenses, I find the PS fee not so bad, now
that I'm back to actually using it regularly. Still have a long way to go, and
have not fully embraced LR.

WayneS