Re: [OM] Safe in El Paso, TX

Subject: Re: [OM] Safe in El Paso, TX
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 23:47:13 -0400
Before we get too carried away with gloating... it may be peaceful in your bucolic home town in Nova Scotia, but here in Toronto we often wake up to news of another shooting, and the 2019 homicide count is now 35 (19 shootings).

You may also want to look at knife crime stats in the country of your birth (and mine): 285 killings in 2017-2018, and rising. But of course Priti Patel will soon fix that.

Out on this topic.

Michael