Re: [OM] IMG: E-M1 with Soligar CD 35/2 Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: E-M1 with Soligar CD 35/2 Lens
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 12:23:50 -0700
On 8/23/2019 11:14 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Going further back in time, right after WWII, Chrysler offered "Fluid Drive", with a high and low range on the shift lever, a fluid coupling, and two speeds in each drive range.  In normal drive range, you started off, reached about 15mph, and lifted your foot off the accelerator to shift into high range.  My first driving was done in one of these.

I was just going to comment on that, but, fortunately, your memory of it is
better than mine.

Fluid Drive Moose