Re: [OM] OT: Anyone try minidsp for subwoofer management?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Anyone try minidsp for subwoofer management?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 20:42:04 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<My subs are ancient (about 60 yrs old) dual voice coil 15 in. University
woofers, bass reflex with tube ports, driven by the surround sound amp of the
receiver. Turn up the sub volume on <<an action movie, and they will lift you
off the couch. :-)

I see, but you have identical subs I presume almost equidistant to the MLP.
You just have to be sure they are smoothly integrated with the rest of the
speakers. In my situation with very dissimilar subs at vastly different
distances to the MLP, clearly need to look at the histogram when raising the
shadows.

Old fashion and new fashion sub, Mike