Re: [OM] The 'legend' of two 'white' Olympus OM-4's

Subject: Re: [OM] The 'legend' of two 'white' Olympus OM-4's
From: Iwert Bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 20:00:37 +0100
Ha, close, but no cigar:). It was an OM-4 (not ti), maybe also an OM-3 with
top (and bottom?) cover painted white. I have the feeling there was an
image in some magazine about that 'temperature test'.
The topic probably passed by the list when I was in Japan (around 1999 -
2000) or shortly thereafter, but before the demise of the system in 2002.
Or I dreamed about it, hahaha! Thank you for looking into it Piers!
I suppose the experiment took place around the time the big whites became
white?

Iwert