Re: [OM] BagTalk, 2024

Subject: Re: [OM] BagTalk, 2024
From: Paul Haigney <lensmanten@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 19:43:05 +0000
slightly off topic but this thread reminded of a purchase I made over 20yrs ago on ebay, a regular magazine customer in the US required medium format transparency so I found a guy in Canada selling his lovely Pentax 67 kit, the bonus was it arrived in a large 'Cameron' camera bag, the damn thing is indestructible, the Pentax kit was sold on some yrs ago but the bag is still here, it's of the large Billingham style.