Re: [OM] How does it look?

Subject: Re: [OM] How does it look?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 08:10:14 -0900
Moose wrote:
> Any communique from Kendra of The North is appreciated!

Thank you. It's been a bit of a journey the past several years.
"Midlife Crisis, Versions 2 and 3" kicked in at the same time and that
has proven to be more consuming than I ever expected it to be.

Midlife Crisis 2.0 is the equivalent conversion of a Ford F150 into a
Porsche 911.
Midlife Crisis 3.0 is attempting to break into the music scene as a
producer, performer and DJ.

So, this Lady of Loudness, Frau of the Faders, Damsel of Decibels,
Babe of Beats, and Dutchess of DJing, the one and only Sister Schnozz,
the Madam of Musical Mayhem, (not my stage name, but I'm tempted) has
pretty much been outlawed in no less than 18 states. Fortunately,
Alaska has (still has, at least for now), the strongest civil rights
of any state, as it's literally baked into our state constitution. As
such, my existence is mostly tolerated--except in Wasilla, which is
our very own bit of Arkansas right here in Alaska.

With these two major things going on in my life, and with the
association that photography has with some past events and situations,
I've largely been laying low. I learned the hard way that this is a
journey that you end up losing nearly ALL of your friends and family.
I reduced my exposure here out of self-preservation and as a defensive
mechanism. I valued this community of ours so much that I really
didn't want to know who was going to turn their backs on me, so I just
went quiet so I wouldn't know.

Anyway, I'm here. I'm not taking nearly as many pictures right now
because of the extreme intensity of everything else I'm doing, but
there is a new Canon system that is calling to me like the Sirens in
the storm.

Sister Schnozz